The symposium will be focused on applications of electromagnetics and mechanics. Specifically, the symposium provides a forum for exchanging ideas and discussing recent developments in such areas as:
- Nanotechnology Applications
- Οptics and Photonics
- Laser and Particle Beams, Plasmas
- Optimization and Inverse Problems
- Maintenance and Reliability Engineering
- Micromagnetism, Hysteresis
- Electromagnetic Functional Materials and Adaptive Systems
- Electromagnetic Smart Fluids, Electromagnetic Processing of Materials
- Advanced Magnetic Engineering, Dynamics, Control
- Nuclear Fusion Technology
- Applied Superconductivity
- Nondestructive Evaluation (Electromagnetic and Mechanical methods) and Advanced Signal Processing
- Biomedical Engineering
- Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS)
- Analysis and Simulation of Electromagnetic Devices
- Electromagnetic Sensors and Actuators
- Microwave Engineering
- Robotics in Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics
The symposium emphasizes both basic science and early engineering developments in these interdisciplinary fields. The symposium also strongly encourages the practical application of emerging technologies to problems of direct relevance to industries. Consequently, both theoretical, as well as applied research topics are of interest.
Prospective authors should submit their two pages abstracts electronically in either PDF or DOCX format. Detailed instructions for abstract submission will be available in due course.
The two-page abstracts will undergo a peer-review process. The accepted contributions will be included in the Symposium Proceedings. Authors of accepted short papers will be solicited to submit the 6 pages full version that, after a peer-review process, will be published in a special issue of the International Journal of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics.